Vaillant Eco Fit pure 830 comes with a Ultra-quiet operation,small footprint and flexible for your needs. ECO fit pure models comes with a high energy efficiency ratings and low emissions.
- Available in: 25kW, 30kW and 35kW
- Flue purchased separately, not included with this unit (Vaillant ECO fit pure 825)
- Led displays with limited area for flexible installation and use.
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Top and rear flue options on all boiler models - Allows flexible siting options and installs in various property types
- Compact, cupboard fit solution - small boiler footprint, offering flexibility of siting, including a cupboard-fit
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes - making it easy to diagnose faults
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger- designed to last longer, maintain easily, and reduce energy bills
- High-quality components - offering peace of mind for the lifetime of the product
- Industry-leading flue lengths - 10m flue length across all ecoFIT pure boiler outputs
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger - reducing stress on the heat exchanger for longer life reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Compatible with Vaillant’s intelligent range of controls - for the most convenient and energy efficient system, saving on energy bills
- 2 year standard warranty