Salus SBMV32 Standard 3 Port Motorised 22mm Valve for Central Heating Systems

In stock


A motorized valve is used to control the flow of water in a central heating system. The motorized valve can be used for control of both heating and hot water, and it works by controlling the flow of water from the heating boiler to other parts of the system. There are two types of motorised valve used in domestic heating systems: two port (also called zone valves), and three port (also called mid position valves). Salus Controls offers both types of valve in a range of standard port sizes.